Wondering how to generate leads during a time of a pandemic?
In Part 3 of our 5-part “working in public” series of the Bean Ninjas Podcast, Anfernee Chansamooth and Michael Wark share their work experiences, wins, lead generation challenges, and how these have all changed in this not-your-normal business as usual situation.
The COVID-19 pandemic has surely changed their business sales strategies but it hasn’t dampened their goals. Instead, the mindset shifts they applied helped them see through all that’s happening in a more positive point of view. They share valuable takeaways and resources that are applicable to every kind of business, big or small, in this interesting episode.
In this episode, we discuss:
[00:51] Michael shares a recap of his week.
[02:23] Developing a product to make it more useful.
[03:57] Anf’s goals for the week and the changes and shifts they had to make.
[06:32] Learning about reinventing yourself when the market around you shifts.
[07:07] Shifting mindset
[10:12] Anf shares his wins for the week on community building, sales strategies, and publishing articles.
[13:01] Michael talks about the challenges that have come up for him.
[15:37] Anf talks about his challenges and why they had to shift their strategy when COVID-19 hit.
[18:12] Shifting from selling to helping.
[18:47] Sales lessons during this pandemic.
[19:46] Objectives for the next week.
Work in Progress Episodes:
- Week 1 – Behind the Scenes of 2 Product Launches
- Week 2 – Identifying Customer Needs
- Week 3 – How To Generate Leads
- Week 4 – Networking Tips
- Week 5 – Product Launch Lessons
References and Links Mentioned:
- Some helpful tips & resources for small businesses in an uncertain time
- Right now is a time to focus on building community.
- Government Stimulus Package for Australian Small Businesses
- How to Thrive and Position Your Business for Success in The New Economy with John Logar
- Know Your Numbers Course
- How To Do Your Bookkeeping in Xero
- Bean Ninjas Profit First Program
- Free Xero Toolkit for Small Businesses
- Foundations to Financial Freedom using Xero