In Episode 7 of The Bean Ninjas Podcast, Meryl Johnston, Co-founder of Bean Ninjas, discusses startup accounting and talks about the advice nobody else is giving young companies.
In this episode on startup accounting …
Startup accounting can be the key to the success or failure of a startup (and one study says 90% of them fail), but nobody is talking about it. Meryl Johnston and Bean Ninjas are determined to change that and start the conversation.
In this episode, we cover:
- When to hire a tax accountant
- The difference between an accountant and a bookkeeper
- What a CEO or founder can and cannot do on their own
- Invoicing software versus Accounting Software
- What to look for in a bookkeeper
Remember to listen weekly to hear more of Meryl’s insightful tips for growing your business fast.
Here’s what is coming next:
Want more accounting advice from Meryl Johnston? Check out these blogs next;