In Episode 8 of The Bean Ninjas Podcast, Meryl Johnston, Co-founder of Bean Ninjas, continues in Part 2 of our discussion about startup accounting and the advice nobody else is giving young companies.
Startup Accounting – Part 2
Startup accounting can be the key to the success or failure of a startup, but nobody is talking about it. Meryl Johnston and Bean Ninjas are determined to change that and start the conversation.
In this episode learn key tactics and foundational designs like;
- When to hire a tax accountant
- The difference between an accountant and a bookkeeper
- What a CEO or founder can and cannot do on their own
- Invoicing software versus Accounting Software
- What to look for in a bookkeeper
Remember to listen weekly to hear more of Meryl’s insightful tips for growing your business fast.
Here’s what is coming next:
Interview with Wayne Richard, Global Director of Operations at Bean Ninjas.
Want more accounting advice from Meryl Johnston? Check out these blogs next;