Staying at home like the rest of us as a way to help minimize the spread of the virus? Well now is a great time to level up your skills.
Here’s a list of free educational resources courtesy of our clients, partners, and members of the Bean Ninjas community.
Staying Healthy (and Sane) Whilst Working from Home
- Your survival guide to working from home with kids (Carrie McKeegan / Greenback Tax)
- Free Access to MerryBody Online Yoga, Pilates and Meditation Studio for new members until 1 April 2020. (The MerryMaker Sisters)
- Quarantined! At-Home Health & Fitness Program (James Martin / MoveU.com)
- How working from home is going to affect you and what to do about it (Harry Morton / Lower Street)
- What I’ve Learned From My First 2 Years Working Remotely (Jessica Malnik)
- The Top 7 Questions to Ask Yourself to Ensure Change is Positive (Krystle Divertie / KCS Solutions)
Leading and Working with Virtual Teams
- I Don’t Know What My VA is Doing (Barbara Turley – Virtual Hub)
- 3 Crucial Tech Tools to Guarantee Success with VAs
- How Often Should I Talk To My Virtual Assistant?
- Free webcast replays on employment law implications of working from home (Belinda Hapgood)
- How To 5X Your Business Without Working 80 Hours Per Week (Mads Singers)
- 102 Sexiest tasks to outsource to a graphic designer today (Marilyn Wo, MeetAnders.com)
- Free Workbook: The Thought Leaders Business Growth Plan™ – discover the 9 key growth areas for your business that will give you more income, more freedom, and more impact. (Samantha Riley / Thought Leaders Lab podcast)
- E-book: B Corp – The Why and the How of the Business of Good (Tim Jones, GrowGood.co)
- E-book: “The Online Service Business Solution” (Emma Heuston, The Remote Expert)
- The complete guide for online stores to thrive during uncertain times (Megan Winter, Unstoppable eCommerce Entrepreneurs)
Digital Marketing / Lead Generation
- SEO: 6 Passive Link Building Ideas That Rake In Links While You Sit Back And Relax (Mark Webster / Authority Hacker)
- Free Instant Adwords Audit – It’ll instantly show you areas of wasted spend in your Adwords account and give you suggestions on where you can improve things. For free. (Daryl Mander / BigFlare.com)
- Free 3min training on How to Generate Leads on Linkedin (Paul Higgins / Build Live Give)
- How to Increase Sales and Get More Clients with Challenge Marketing (Angela Henderson)
- How to promote a podcast (Harry Morton / Lower Street)
- Evergreen Traffic Playbook – The step-by-step process that we use to consistently drive high-quality, inexpensive traffic to our site. (Matt Wolfe / Hustle & Flowchart Podcast)
- Promoting a New Business – Where Do You Start? (Ilana Wechsler / TeachTraffic.com)
- Content Topic Ideas Worksheet and other free content marketing resources (Tyler Basu / Influencer Studio)
- Free 2.5Hr Blast-Off Workshop – Discover new and clever ways to grow your business and attract more customers. (Franziska Iseli / Basic Bananas)
- Discover your personal brand score quiz (Jade Green /Life:Engineered)
- Free eComm Foundations course – Learn how to set up an online store (Megan Winters / Unstoppable E-Commerce)
Funding Your Small Business
- Bootstrapping vs Capital Raise – What suits your company best? (Cake Equity)
- A breakdown of what support is available for Australian businesses during COVID-19 (Jade Weller, Lawyer & Business Coach)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans – US Small Business Guide and Checklist (US Chamber of Commerce)
Between the COVID-19 pandemic, a global recession, and the rise in murder hornets in the US, 2020 has been a crazy year. To think, we’re barely 7 months in. 😰We wanted to gauge how six and seven-figure eCommerce businesses were faring through it all. Here...
With more eCommerce businesses finding that their sales numbers are down, supply chains affected, and normal work routines disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many businesses are operating under extreme levels of uncertainty. In this short post, we’re sharing some...
Want to know more about the US Stimulus Package in response to COVID-19 and how your small business can benefit? Here is our break down. The U.S. recently passed a $2 trillion stimulus package. After analyzing the bill, we’re outlining two specific funding options...
Got Something Cool To Share?
Got a resource that you want to be added to the list? Add your comment below, or request an invite to join the private Bean Ninjas slack community and tell our business owners all about it!
- How Home of HousePlants was able to expand nationally through Outsourced Bookkeeping - 6 April, 2021
- How Brice Cochran of Timber Frame HQ freed up one day per month to focus on eCommerce growth - 5 March, 2021
- How Covet & Mane was able to access line of credit and sustain high growth during COVID - 19 February, 2021