In Episode 18 of the Bean Ninjas Podcast, Meryl discusses a thought provoking article about the regrets of the dying that caused her to re-examine her closest relationships, especially with her dad. Meryl tells us a personal story on the importance of family and relationships in her life.
Do you feel you make enough time for the people that matter in your life?
Regrets of the Dying
In this podcast, she challenges us to reflect on our lives and apply what we’ve learned in the hopes of improving our relationships with family and friends..
Meryl shares her stories and insights on:
- How busy the previous month has been for her.
- Her LinkedIn post about her ski trip with her dad and brother.
- 5 key points on the Regrets of the Dying article.
- The importance of freedom and time.
- A challenge she puts out to us.
Subscribe & review in itunes
If you liked this epidode, remember to listen weekly to learn more of Meryl’s great tips for growing your business fast. Click here if you would like to subscribe to the Bean Ninjas podcast on itunes. We would also love to hear what you thought of today’s episode, so feel free to leave a review here.
Want more business advice from Meryl Johnston? Check out these blogs next;
- What Happens if You Neglect Your Bookkeeping?
- How Business Processes Give Your Business Freedom to Grow
- Working with a Bookkeeper: How to Get the Most Value Out of Your Bookkeeper