Curious about Productized Services and how to make them successful?
Listen in to know more about creating a productized services business:
This week we pick Brian’s brain about how productized services can fill a market need, and his experience with building teams and systems. We also get his tips on bootstrapping your business.
- Brian’s career backstory and transition from freelancing to starting businesses offering productized services.
- What inspired him to sell his business and how did he decide what to do next?
- His journey to building his business and team.
- Managing the company’s cash flow especially in hiring team members.
- The importance of managers and how they manage their deliverables and those of their team.
- The state of Audience Ops in the first 12 months of the business.
- More information on the Productize course and community.
- How his work week looks like in Audience Ops and his other projects.
- His latest projects – Sunrise KPI and Process Kit.
- His work week structure approach to accomplishing tasks and deliverables.
Subscribe & review in itunes
If you liked this episode, remember to listen weekly to learn more of Meryl’s great tips for growing your business fast. Click here if you would like to subscribe to the Bean Ninjas podcast on itunes. We would also love to hear what you thought of today’s episode, so feel free to leave a review here.