In Episode 10 of The Bean Ninjas Podcast, Meryl Johnston gives us an inside look at how she manages her personal finances.
This is a particularly interesting opportunity to learn how her personal finances impacted the business from launch day and onward. Meryl has discussed with us previously that her unique way of setting up her personal finances had a huge impact on reducing the stress of being a startup co-founder. Now, in this week’s episode, we are learning exactly what she did to make that possible.
Learn key tactics and foundational designs like;
- Applying the Barefoot Investor’s 9 Steps
- How to decide what to insure- and what not to
- How much retirement to save
- When to buy a home, and when to refrain
- The right way to domino your debts
- The entrepreneurmobile
- The Cult of Early Retirement v the Cult of Entrepreneurship
Remember to listen weekly to learn more of Meryl’s extraordinary tips for growing your business fast.
Here’s what is coming next:
Next week we are joined by the Head of U. S. Operations at Bean Ninjas. We’ll learn about scaling a business into a new market outside of your home country, and how to make the transition smoothly.