In Episode 14 of The Bean Ninjas Podcast, Meryl Johnston, Co-founder of Bean Ninjas, discusses how she built systemized business processes that allowed Bean Ninjas to scale into multiple countries in less than 2 years.
Systemized business processes
Meryl shares Bean Ninja’s very first set of systemized business processes and tells us why they didn’t work. Then, we move on to what Bean Ninjas changed to make it work and the impact it has made on the business. Systemized business processes can lead the way to scaling a business as well as many other benefits.
In this episode learn key tactics and foundational designs like;
- Benefits of systemizing
- What are SOPs
- How we systemized Bean Ninjas
- Tips to systemize your business
- Selling your SOPS expertise
Remember to listen weekly to learn more of Meryl’s extraordinary tips for growing your business fast.
Here’s what is coming next:
Startup Accounting: The Advice Nobody Else is Giving Startups About Money, Part 2.
Want more accounting advice from Meryl Johnston? Check out these blogs next;
- How Business Processes Give Your Business Freedom to Grow
- The Best Ways to Systemize Bookkeeping
- Scaling a Business – Is Your Business Ready to Scale